Ir al contenido
Best wishes – trust that all is well. This is just a quick update on the Shifting Norms, Changing Behaviours, Amplifying Voice, WHAT WORKS? 2018 International Social and Behaviour Change Communication Summit to be held in Nusa Dua, Indonesia, April 16th to 20th, 2018 – hashtag #SBCCSummit.
1. Early bird registration – Please note that the early bird registration for a reduced conference fee closes December 15, 2017
2. Abstract submissions – Most of the content at the Summit will be participants sharing their knowledge, insights, skills and experiences. In order to identify that knowledge to share we are asking for abstract submissions. The presentation options include Oral or poster presentations, Preformed panel discussions, Comm Talks (similar to TED talks), Multimedia video showcases and Skills building workshops. ABSTRACTS SUBMISSIONS CLOSE NOVEMBER 27, 2017.
3. Abstracts guidance and support – To support your abstracts submissions JHU CCP organized 3 webinars, one each in French, Spanish and English. You can access those presentations and the dialogue from each webinar at this link.
4. Sponsorships and abstracts – Please note that in order to be a candidate for one of the limited number of sponsorships available to attend the Summit you will need to have an Abstract selected.
5. Abstracts reviewers – In order to select the best abstracts that will determine the presentations at the Summit the organisers are seeking to identify a group of Abstracts reviewers. At this link there is further information on the reviewer process along with access to the google doc through which you can express your interest or recommend others.
6. Communicating the Summit through your social media platforms – Can we please ask you to communicate this Summit within your organizations and to your partners and networks. The overview of the Summit is at this link with the further links to registration, abstracts, Summit site, and more. When communicating the Summit please do excerpt the language most relevant to your context and interests from this summary.
7. Hashtag – if you are communicating information about the Summit through your social media platforms a quick reminder to please use the hashtag #SBCCSummit – thanks.
8. What works? Summit group with update thread – Please do join the What Works? Summit group at this link. It includes an update thread at this link that we will increasingly use to update developments with the What Works? SBCC summit.
Thanks – please let me know if there are any issues or questions.
Warren, and on behalf of the Summit Secretariat
Secretariat and Steering Group: The secretariat organizations for this Aummit are Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, UNICEF, Soul City Institute for Social Justice, BBC Media Action and The Communication Initiative. The Steering Committee includes Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, Citurna and Imaginario, Minga Peru, CCP Pakistan, the Wellcome Trust, DASRA, PSI, Los Baños, Feminahip, Oxfam and Breakthrough (India and USA)
Executive Director The Communication Initiative The Communication Initiative platform Twitter Facebook Blogs
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: