INSIGHTS, EXPERIENCES AND IDEAS:
From Chipatala to Raho Swachch Jiyo!
- Communication for Transformation: Action Media – Global Experiences and Practice – presented by Warren Parker
- How SMS-Based Surveys Were Used in the Rapid Response to the Ebola Outbreak in Liberia: Potential for Future Applications – presented by Amanda Berman
- Development of the AMENI Model for Improving Maternal and Newborn Child Health – Outcomes among Apostolic Religious Groups in Zimbabwe – presented by Mandi Chikombero
- Outcome Evaluation of the Safe Love Campaign in Zambia Using Propensity Score Matching: Positive Effects on Condom Use and HIV Testing – presented by Answell Chipukuma
- Resetting Beliefs about HIV Risk among Low-Income South African Teens – presented by Karina Lorenzana
- From The Initiation Hut to The Clinic Via the Pulpit: A Case of Integrating Culture, Religion and Health in Marriage Counseling – presented by Chancy Mauluka and colleagues
- Bhanchhin Aama: The Role of Formative Research in Informing the Nepal Bhanchhin Aama ‘Mother Knows Best’ Nutrition Campaign – presented by Carol Underwood and colleagues
- Gender, Power and Communicative Action: Qualitative Findings from Selected Nepali Communities – presented by igras
- Punta Fuego: Entertainment-Education Radio Drama Promotes Sustainable Fisheries in Belize – presented by Sean Southey
- When the Drum Beats: Radio Drama as a Vehicle for Behaviour Change in Climate Change Adaptation amongst Rural Small Holder Farmers – presented by Helen Hambly Odame and colleagues
Finally a quick reminder about the dialogue we will commence amongst the community of people who attended or are interested in the knowledge shared at the Summit. Please join at the link provided if you are not already a participant in that community.
Thanks and best wishes,
|from The Communication Initiative…where communication and media are central to social and economic development…|
|Please support and encourage people in your networks to join The CI network at this link
To unsubscribe from The Drum Beat please click here and write “Unsubscribe” in the subject line
The Communication Initiative PARTNERS – Please click on PARTNERS on all site pages to review their work: ANDI, BBC Media Action, Bernard van Leer Foundation, Breakthrough, Citurna TV, Fundacion Imaginario, Fundacion Nuevo Periodismo Iberoamericano (FNPI), Heartlines, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Communication Programs, Maternal and Child Survival Program (MCSP), MISA, Open Society Foundation, Oxfam Novib, PAHO, The Panos Institute, Puntos de Encuentro, SAfAIDS, Sesame Workshop , Soul City, STEPS International, UNAIDS, UNICEF, Universidad de los Andes, USAID, World Health Organization (WHO), W.K. Kellogg Foundation.