On the occasion of Media and Information Global Week, we are happy to announce the coming launch of the MOOC Disinformation Step by Step.
It is given in three languages (English, French, Spanish) and starts on November 15th!
You can already register at https://hub5.eco-learning.eu/course/disinformation-step-by-step/
Who is it for?
Open to anyone interested in disinformation. In particular, educators, facilitators, teachers, librarians, journalists and continuing education professionals.
What is on the menu?
5 main themes
• Getting familiar with Media and Information Literacy and critical thinking
• Understanding the Information-Disinformation factory in the digital age
• Mastering the verification of images and videos
• Developing refutation strategies and creating counter-narratives
• Setting up your own project to combat visual disinformation
• An essential theme for our democracies
• A complete training that will allow you to ACT and will help you to build your own
• An Open Badge delivered when you complete the course!!
Sign up to meet a community of practice! During 1 month, you will benefit from online modules, weekly webinars and daily exchanges between peers.
A project supported by The European Union, the French ministry of culture and International Organization of la Francophonie.
For more information : email@example.com
Professeur, Sorbonne Nouvelle
Présidente Savoir*Devenir, Présidente GAPMIL Europe
Projets : ANR TRANSLIT, ECO MOOC, ECFOLI, YOUCHECK!, INEDU, JAMIL, PLAY YOUR ROLE
Expertises: Citoyenneté numérique (CoE), EMI/MIL, Radicalisation (UNESCO), EMI/MIL, Désinformation (UE)