Call for Book Proposals – Palgrave Studies in Communication for Social Change (https://www.palgrave.com/gp/series/14642)
This book series presents new thinking in Communication for Social Change (CSC) theory, methods and policy. Intentionally interdisciplinary, it explores CSC in the context of the multiple interfaces between culture, technology, political economy and social change. The series spotlights ingenuity in theory, innovation in methods, and novelty in addressing policy issues. The series has published 21 volumes since 2014 and will shortly be indexed by Scopus.
The series aims to:
• Publish a creative, innovative book series that contributes to filling the gaps in current knowledge about CSC;
• Generate a series of studies that are textured, grounded and able to account for the complex variables that affect CSC practice;
• Engage with and expand on the theory of CSC;
• Investigate new research methods compatible with CSC;
• Explore emerging dimensions of CSC in the context of interfaces with new technologies and mediated practices;
• Create a body of knowledge on policy making in areas relevant to CSC, and explore how these policies influence the CSC agenda.
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD:
Silvio Waisbord, George Washington University, USA, Karin G. Wilkins, University of Texas at Austin, USA,
Thomas Tufte, Loughborough University, UK, Zaharom Nain, University of Nottingham, Malaysia, Rico Lie, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands, Claudia Mitchell, McGill University, Canada, Jo Tacchi, Loughborough University, UK, Nicholas Carah, The University of Queensland, Australia, Zala Volcic, Pomona College, USA/Monash University, Australia, Vinod Pavarala, University of Hyderabad, India
CONTACT SERIES EDITORS:
The editors welcome proposals for new volumes in the series. If you have a project that may be suitable, please get in touch:
Commissioning Editor, Palgrave Macmillan: Mala Sanghera-Warren (email@example.com)