Call for Papers Society track Digital Transformation & Global Society (DTGS 2021) – https://dtgs-conference.org/
Conference Date: 23-25 June 2021, online Submission
Deadline: March 25, 2021
Track Organizers: Social and Cognitive Informatics Lab (SCILa – https://scila.hse.ru/en/), formerly Laboratory for Internet Studies (LINIS) at HSE University.
We are organizing the eSociety track at DTGS 2021 and invite you to submit 12-15 pages long papers (Springer LNCS format) focused on but not limited to such topics as:
- Quantifying offline phenomena through online data
- Forecasting of social phenomena with digital traces
- Social influence and social contagion
- Online community structure & dynamics
- Individual social tie formation, maintenance & decay
- Information & disinformation diffusion, perception and effects (including electoral and COVID-related information)
- Online political deliberation, polarization, and mobilization
- Problem detection in communication in and with vulnerable groups (children, women, ethnic minorities, etc.), including hate speech, discrimination, and cyber-bullying
- Predicting and explaining game user behavior and its social implications
- Designing digital environments to improve societies
- Security, privacy, trust, reputation, and incentive issues
- Opinion mining and social media analytics
- News production & consumption in the Internet era
- Social media and health behaviors
- Equity in social and information systems
Accepted papers can be published in the Communications in Computer and Information Science series of Springer proceedings.
Learn more on the conference website: https://dtgs-conference.org/.
If you do not wish to receive our email, please let me know!
Olessia KoltsovaDTGS’21 Steering CommitteeDirector, Laboratory for Social & Cognitive Informatics National Research University Higher School of Economics https://scila.hse.ru/en/http://www.hse.ru/en/org/persons/202747