Call for papers: MHM 2021
The 4th “Medicine, Humanity and Media: Health China and Health Communication” International Conference (MHM 2021) will be held at Peking University from November 5 to 7, 2021. The conference will be held simultaneously in an online and offline format.
This conference encourages diverse research perspectives and welcomes (and is not limited to) studies on the following topics:
1. Doctor-patient communication and interventions in health care settings
2. Public health crisis communication and risk communication
3. Popularization of the pandemic and health science
4. Vaccination and health communication
5. Research on health communication associated with tobacco and other addictive behaviors
6. Health communication and cross-cultural communication for traditional Chinese medicine
7. Sports health communication
8. Health communication in the context of social structure and demographic change
9. Study on global health and community of common health for mankind
10. Media health narrative and strategic communication
11. Technology empowerment and health promotion of digital media
12. Other topics associated with health communication
Submission deadline: September 22 (Beijing time)
1) Abstract (no more than 500 words, including title and keywords, APA 7th edition format);
2) Brief introduction of the author (100 words + photo) should be sent to email@example.com. The title of the email should include the author’s name, submission topic number, and paper title.
For more details, please refer to http://sjc.pku.edu.cn/info/1047/11735.htm
Shaohai Jiang, Ph.D.
Department of Communications and New Media
National University of Singapore
Tel: (65) 6516-2002